Firstly, let us understand why we need lashes.
Lashes are a point of defense. It protects our eyes from dust particles, dirt, lint and debris from getting into our eye tissues.
We need to cleanse our lashes daily to ensure that we remove dirt residue from getting into our eyes. By applying water and soap, we can clean our lashes.
As there is an increase in demand for fuller lashes, more women are buying mink lashes, therefore they must pay particular attention to the way they care for their eyes.
If you are wearing our 25mm mink lashes you will need the 2-in-1 lash applicator and the lash applicator to aid when applying the lash for precision and accuracy.
Here are some instructions on how to clean your mink lashes:
- Remove any excess lash adhesive with a tweezer and be very gentle.
- Get a cotton pad, place the mink lashes on top of the cotton pad and pour micellar water or an alcohol free cleanser on the mink lashes.
- Soak and brush the false lash with a lash/mascara brush.
- Get another cotton pad, soak it with micellar water and place it on top of mink lashes.
- Allow it to sit for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the cotton pad, pick up the mink lashes and slowly brush the mink lashes and remove any remaining lash adhesive from the mink lash.
- Wait for the mink lashes to dry.
- Place your mink lashes back into the original case.
Remember, if you do not wash your mink lashes properly bacteria can form on your natural lashes. So, the next time you are to wear mink lashes remember to clean it with micellar or an alcohol-free cleanser.